Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Welcome to my nest!

Wow! I think I have succeeded in making my first blog template and design. I am happy with it, BUT, it was a challenge!
My name is Robin and I have wanted to start a blog for some time now! I want to share all kinds of fun creative projects, recipes, books and more with whomever wants to visit.  My title is related to my name and love of yarn and buttons of all kinds. I think of a nest as home and family and that is what it is all about for me. I hope to write a little something each day or there bouts, soooo we will see.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogging. Looking forward to seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you did it! Can't wait to follow your blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog land. I have just started my blog too. I visited Vermont over 30 years ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete