Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st!

Can anyone believe it is already November. I find it utterly amazing and quite scary. Time is whipping by, but on the upside lots of happy holidays are around the corner, which means family, friends, food, drink and laughter.....so that sounds lovely.
We had our first snow flake on Halloween.....so outside yard is all winterized and ready for the first real snowfall. Here is what the 31st looked like.
Then all ready for Winter
Love these old snowshoes sooooooo nostalgic!



Can still enjoy the sunsets!


We travelled this weekend, so no new tiny animals, I hope soon! We drove up to Saratoga Springs, NY and oh, my it was so pretty. It's near Lake George and also has outlets. Lots of fun there. I love college towns, they are so invigorating! Love the energy and kids! I also live in a college town,  Dartmouth College. So I am surrounded by this all the time. Aren't I fortunate, I reminded myself all the time. I think it is important to be thankful for what you do have, not what you wish you had or want or miss. We moved up here and oh I missed my family so much it was painful, but now I still miss them but am also so thankful for what I have learned and how I have grown to make my life happy for my husband and visiting family. Here is a pretty picture from our hotel room in Saratoga.

I hope you can see the pine cones. I love them! The sky was ominous but see the blue.
One more.

I snuck another pic

I hope all my friends have a great week. Back to needling hope I have something to show you soon, until then Blessings to you all and enjoy your day!

Love, Robin and Jack

3 comments:

  1. I loved your pictures of the white painted wall with the snowshoes and the two white chairs looking out towards the sunset! Looks like a wonderful place. I also loved the pictures of your trip to Saratoga.(And the adorable dog's nose too, of course!)
    Have a great week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! Ah the snowshoes. Our local weatherman said expect flurries this weekend! Is it really that time again already? Love the pine cones as well and the blue peeking reminding of less ominous skies. The doggie and biscuit..adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place you have to enjoy the sunsets, breathtaking!! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete