Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

March Madness


March Madness not really!

This was my March in "9 Photos"


Left to right, top to bottom, row 1-3

Row 1
Snow and more snow and doggy play time

Row 2
Day trip to Burlington Vermont and some artistic work, love notes from family

Row 3
More love notes in ombre buttons (so much talent), one day of some blue sky, and a BooBoo foot for my husband (already better) and snow, of course...

Not to exciting but sometimes that's a good thing.

Ready for April and NO SNOW! please.....


Thanks for popping in my friends, new and old. Hope your March was enjoyable and April is even better 💖

xoRobin

13 comments:

  1. I guess I qualify as an "old" friend.. lol! I hope your weather improves and that snow goes away and your flowers come. It's still grey here mostly but the flowers do help. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love seeing your snowy photos, Robin....but I am sure you have had enough of it by now and are more than ready for it to clear and the flowers to bloom for you! Always love seeing pictures of where you are...it looks so beautiful. Glad hubby's foot has healed already. Happy (nearly) April!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's enough snow for one year then Robin! Glad hubby's foot is better.Great photo summary of March...here's to a warmer April for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A happy month Robin with the exception of your poor hubbys foot and THAT snow!! I think thats enough white stuff for this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even remember March....it went too fast!!! lol April is going pretty fast too. It looks like you had fun in March with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...

    This might sound pretty creepy, maybe even kind of "supernatural"

    WHAT if you could simply hit "PLAY" and listen to a short, "miracle tone"...

    And magically bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE?

    What I'm talking about is hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!!

    Sound too EASY? Think something like this is not for real?!?

    Well then, Let me tell you the news..

    Many times the greatest blessings in life are also the SIMPLEST!!!

    In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by letting you PLAY a REAL "miracle abundance tone" I've produced...

    And TOTALLY FOR FREE

    You simply push "PLAY" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life.. starting pretty much right away..

    CLICK here now to experience this mysterious "Miracle Abundance Tone" - it's my gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete