Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Ferry time!


Yes, Off to Martha's Vineyard for the week of the 4th!!! There will be lots of sippin', knittin', readin', and walkin'.......hopefully sunnin', but forecast is not promising. But we can still hope!!

So excited for this week, much needed and thankful for this time. I will be back to visit mom after this so Hb and I will truly cherish this time.

Here's a peek in floral pictures and sittin'



                                            Lovely fragrant honeysuckle





                                         Hand picked flowers in the yard





Sippin'





Knittin'





                                                 Readin'





Can't remember name, but I love them





                                                   Hydrangea one of my favorites





                             Rosa Rugosa, very abundant on the Vineyard and Cape Cod




 
                                                   Gorgeous Ivy, Love the look





                Double rainbow again, due to torrential rains (not on island, in Vermont)






                          View from Woods Hole, Cape Cod before ferry ride to Vineyard



Just a peek into our week to come. Thinking of all of you and thankful for my blog friends. Thank you for all your love and heartfelt wishes for my dear mom and myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Be well, be back soon, xoRobin

10 comments:

  1. I have those too, Rose Campion.. they are so pretty! I'm so jealous you get to go to your island paradise! I can't wait to see photos from your trip. Is that book good? I need a new eBook.. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin. I am glad to hear that you are going to be able to get away for the holiday. Sounds like you will lots to do, or not to do...whichever strikes your fancy! Enjoy every moment! We will be up at the lake, can't wait!!
    Hope your Mom has been able to make some improvement. Thinking of you.
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to have some time away with your dear Hb Robin. You will be able to recharge your batteries and come back even stronger. I hope your Mum is making some improvement and is comfortable. Enjoy relaxing..thanks for sharing your photos and see you soon. We will be waiting here! Hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks and sounds wonderful Robin, have a wonderful relaxing week and happy 4th of July!!
    Hope your Mum is getting stronger!
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are able to take this time and re-group. Have a wonder, wonderful time Robin, you deserve it my friend.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin, Sounds like the perfect 4th of July getaway. Please relax and enjoy nature and the sea.
    I'm thinking of you and your Mom often. Lovely garden pics....I love hydrangea, too.

    "See" you later,
    Anne D.T.
    PlumCreek22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lot's of happy doin' waiting for you, Robin! I wish you the most wonderful and happy time...And fantastic 4th already!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Robin, have a wonderful time away. I cant wait until september. We are visiting Cape Cod for the first time this year and we are beyond excited!! I love seeing your photos of the area.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures, wish I was coming too! I hope you have a wonderful time and feel relaxed and refreshed. Look forward to seeing your next pictures too.
    Have fun....and Happy 4th July!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Robin, I hope you will have a wonderful time away.
    Although the 4st July is not a national holiday here in Germany
    it is a day to celebrate because it is the birthday of our lovely daughter Kimberly ( now 8 years old). Have a great time. Nicolexxx

    ReplyDelete