Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

I wanted to wish everyone who follows me and to all I follow a very Merry Christmas! Hope that the day is filled with love, happiness, and laughter with those you love. If loved ones are not near, I hope you get to talk and feel the love that way. I have to do that with my side of the family due to the distance. Thank goodness for the telephone! I hope everyone fills their tummies with yummy food, dessert, and drink. I hope everyone gets at least one toy to play with because you are never to old for one!!! Let's face it everyone needs to play or at least read the directions to something. I will leave you with a few pictures. Blessings to all. xo Robin❤


Our beautiful tree!

Newest Ornament from my daughter.


And to all much Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Robin! Just popping in to blogland in between my preparations for Christmas Day! Your tree and decorations look so lovely. I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderfully Happy Christmas. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and yours Robin. Have a wonderful Christmas.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree and decorations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete