Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanks and Bunting Love

Hi my dear friends and new followers, I thank you all for popping in.

First, "thank you" so much for all your well wishes for a safe and happy visit with my mom. I am home safety and it was a productive and heart warming visit. I am thankful and grateful for the time I get to be with her during this difficult time in her life.  Our families have all been supportive and comforting for my brother and myself. Her Alzheimer's is progressing, oh how, I wish they could find a cure or cause for this disease. I don't know who suffers more the patient or the family. But on a happier note, my mom is mostly happy and is so well taken care of, you can't ask for more then that! I feel very blessed to have come across such a wonderful agency and this caring live-in woman. It is so reassuring to know there're so many special people out there who have the skills and compassion for the elderly. It brings me hope for this world!


"So what about the Bunting Love"
 Well, I was doing some etsy surfing and came across this fun and fantastic ..........

I had to buy it. Anything with a Bunting on it whether fabric, plastic, glass.......I LoVe
I know I'm not alone by any means, I love bunting, like I love buttons and yarn and fabric.



So it came like this



                 Yes, it came from Thailand, and I think it took a month, but it was so worth it!!





                                                          Do you know what it is??







                                                Yes, a bunting iphone 4s case and I love it.









                                               What do you think? Do you like it too?



I know I'm silly but isn't it cool!

I also ordered something else a bit ago, which I am in love with. Let me show you...........I love buying things on the internet, but mostly I love receiving them!




This is a lovely button pin from the talented Jenny Arnott. Don't hesitate to check out her blog and 
etsy shop you won't be disappointed.

I have this pin on my sweater jacket and it looks stunning.



Well, this is all I have for today! Thank you all again for your kindness and friendship! Thank you for popping over from wherever you are, I feel special because of all of you. That makes all of you ❤SPeCiaL TOO





I leave you with this. Doesn't my mom have good taste? She picked this out at the food store. Mom loves her sweets, especially chocolate.



xoRobin











11 comments:

  1. SO glad you had a nice time with your Mom Robin. Watching them slow down and not remember things is so hard. your Mom sounds like she is happy and really that is all you can ask for.
    Love your purchases.
    hugs to you sweet friend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad had a lovely time with your Mum and that she is happy and being well looked after! She does like her sweeties, doesn't she!! ;)
    Love the new phone cover and your little brooch is sweet, Jenny is very clever!
    Have a lovely week Robin,
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you feel more at peace over your Mum now Robin. She sounds so well cared for, what a relief to have someone living with her who cares. I love your new i phone case and the sweet Robin badge. Take care and welcome home again,
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! And I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with the care your mom is getting. What peace that must bring to you. I adore your bunting case! I have that same phone and just LOVE it! The pin is cute too.. I also love me some retail therapy online... as you know. LOL! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin! I'm happy to hear that you could have wonderful time with your mom, it's so important for both of you.
    Your new iPhone cover is so perfect and the little bird button is so sweet! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little brooch, I just love Jenny's designs, you must be very delighted with it!

    Sending best wishes to you and your mum.

    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things like that can make you happy, can't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I do love your bunting design iphone cover too!! It is so pretty. Love Jenny's little robin as well. I'm glad you spent happy times with your mom, that her care is working out well and that she got to pick out some favourite sweets too:)
    Have a happy week, Robin.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, positive post Robin! It's fantastic to hear that your mom is happily living home and everything goes well.

    I love your new phone-cover and pin, just so cheerful for this autumn!

    Happy weekend soon!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Robin, I am glad that you are contented with the care your mother is getting.It sounds like your mum is happy. The Button looks so lovely! Take care. Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete