Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ta-Da and Blessings

I finished my Cabinet! Hurray, I love it and it works! No more fabric clutter and everything in its place!
(for now)

Have a look and then I have a message for all of YOU


Here's a collage of the inside and top decorations.  Does anyone know what the item on the left side is? First one to guess will win a gift, which I will get out in the mail next week! Good luck!!

1st row, middle picture, what is it?





I want to thank all my old and new blog friends for your friendship, love, kindness, and inspirations you all give to me each and every day. I treasure all of you and feel very blessed to have discovered this way of communicating and meeting all of you. I love blogging and feel enriched from all my friendships around the world.
Happy Thanksgiving!


xoRobin❤

10 comments:

  1. First the cabinet looks fantastic, well done! And a special Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. You and I are thinking the same thankful thoughts today about blogging friends.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin. I believe I have missed a couple of your posts! The cabinet is wonderful!!! You did a great job! Nice to have a place to store everything nice and tidy! I have no clue what that item is??????
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the item for storing old shuttles from weaving looms?
    I really love your cabinet, its beautiful and just the job!! Happy Thanksgiving too Robin XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Robin you have made your cabinet into something beautiful and a real heirloom, fabulous and well done. Happy Thanksgiving my friend, I too love being part of your blogging world. I would guess that the item is part of a spinners kit!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy thanksgiving Robin have a wonderful day
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cabinet looks great Robin!!! :)
    I'm not sure what the item is but I suspect it is something to do with a loom and weaving!
    A very happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new cabinet, Robin! And it looks beautifully organised. I don't know what the item is :( But I do look forward to finding out!
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear Robin,

    The cabinet is so beautiful, and all inside looks neat and inviting! I have no idea of the items, but I'm sure we'll find a clever blogger around us to tell us all!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your pie safe! We have one you would love, it's oak with copper pierced insets.. it's back in my poor "hoarders" office, this winter I plan to work on that room and make the pie safe my yarn storage.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)
    ****************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    ****************************************

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete