Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Crispy Fall!

Great fall weekend here in Vermont. On Sunday went on 1 walk and 1 hike.....my yellow lab "Jack" never ever gets tired. I do though! Here are a few pictures from the morning 2 mile walk.

Can you see anything?





                                                            
                                                                       Now can you?




                                                          A sweet birdie nest, so well made!



Then we continued and enjoyed the scenery.




                                           Can you see the morning fog? A very crisp day.
                                           Great apple eating and cider weather!

Next I went to King Arthur Flour Bakery, up here in the Valley. It is a yummy place and has every baking supply and kitcheny type pan, utensil, towel etc.
Here's a sampling:




                                                              
                                                                    Yummy Oatmeal Bread

Home again for my 2 mile hike with Jack!



                                                       Notice the collar, it's hunting season.



                                              Last picture from on top of the fire tower.


Hope I didn't bore you too much. It's just all so beautiful.So you may be wondering, where are all the crocheting and knitting projects?  I'm working on the baby blanket and hope to show it finished soon, remember this one.




Well, thanks so much for visiting my nest, I so appreciate your company.
Hugs, Robin

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just think Autumn is the most beautiful season? I never tire of it. Beautiful photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the leaves are turning already! They are just begininning to turn here in Ohio. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Visited Vermont a long time ago, it's a beautiful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've got a BLOG!!!!!!!!
    yay for you, am so happy to see you here!
    Wonderful...hope you enjoy it enormously ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robin
    Oooooo how lucky to live in Vermont in the fall :)
    The leaves are just starting to turn in northeast Ohio and I want to go to a pumpkin patch and go on a hayride and drink apple cider. Your crochet is lovely. I just started a blog and hope you have as much fun with yours as I am having with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Robin Lovely to meet you! Your blog name is so cute and I look forward to reading more about your life and crafting in Vermont.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete