Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pretty in Red

So excited to be starting this sweater. I think it is so trendy, yet will be a go to sweater for my daughters. I think it will be able to be dressed up or down. Just the kind of clothing I like. 
So here is the beginning
Katia/Peru yarn-wool/poly/alpaca


This is what it will look like!
Isn't it lovely!?
One more picture


See my sheepy tape measure, the black sheep!


Well that's all for now. Hope everyone has a delightful day and thanks for visiting my Nest! And lets all be sooooo thankful that we are all so fortunate.....I am saying that because I have been watching the miners being pulled up from the collasped mine after 70 days.(in Chile) I can't even fathom that. Blessings to them all and their families.


xo, Robin ❤
And I really appreciate your comments and visits, many thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh that will be gorgeous!! loving your little tape measure xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, wow, I bet your daughter is excited about this sweater! I can't wait to see it finished!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is going to LOVE her sweater. The tape measure is adorable.
    The miners' story is such a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your knitting and your sheep-y tape measure!The miner's rescue is so amazing and such a wonderful achievement by the engineers who devised it!
    Have a lovely day.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely colour for a sweater and the pattern looks like it could become a classic

    ReplyDelete