Just for the Love of it

Love, Faith, Laughter, Friendship, Understanding, Inspiration, Kindness, Gratitude, Smiles and so much more, that's what it's all about!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Celebrating!

Yes, I'm celebrating I finished my baby blankie. Now I have a gift ready for the right person!! Always a good feeling. Only the person it was for has long ago had the baby and I gave something else, oh well. 
So here it is.....
I did one row of SC in white and one row of picot stitch.
Here is one more picture....
It measures 32"x25", the perfect size for a port-a-crib or stroller or car seat. I used Plymouth Yarn Encore D.K., about 3 skeins of each color. The pattern came from Project Linus, Granny Ripple Afghan http://www.citiusa.com/grannyripple.html 

My new project will be a knitting one. My plan is to make 3 bulky cropped cardigans for 3 daughters for Christmas. They should work up quickly with size 11 needles and bulky yarn. I will put a picture up soon.

This past weekend was so spectacular! The colors and sunlight were just lovely. Here are a few pictures....
The Woodstock Inn, Woodstock, Vt.
Some of my last Cosmos. I love old-fashion flowers

And my old-fashion nasturtiums.

And one more of my favorite things....
I love chimes, such sweet music....all day long!

Thanks everyone for visiting and sharing in my excitement of finishing my blankie!
❤ Robin


4 comments:

  1. Your blankie looks wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blanket it looks so cozy. The weather has been so nice I too have some oldie flowers still hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket looks quite cuddly. I love your pictures of outside.

    Planting season is just starting here in the desert now that the days are cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors--totally wonderful.

    ReplyDelete